Benefits & Opportunities
CORPORATE COMMITTEE | CURRENT PARTNERS | CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP
The Colorado Symphony customizes each of its packages to reflect the unique objectives of its partners. The following is a list of sample benefits and recognition opportunities available for exploration and welcome new ideas as they relate to your company’s business development needs.
· Concert program pages in Soundings. Est. 125,000 impressions annually.
· Corporate profile in an issue of Soundings. Est. 25,000 printed pieces per issue.
· Print ads in the Denver Post, Westword and additional media.
Approx. 11 million impressions annually, based on circulation.
· Direct mail marketing pieces. Up to 175,000 impressions per season.
· Colorado Symphony concert pages. Up to 164,000 impressions.
· Colorado Symphony E-blasts.
Est. 52,000 subscribers, with up to 800,000 impressions per season.
· Colorado Symphony Corporate Partners webpage, including hyperlink to company website.
Up to 1,230 impressions.
· Message-On-Hold promotion. Approx. 32,000 impressions per season.
· Social media cross-promotion.
· Audio announcements from Boettcher Concert Hall stage.
Est. 200,000 impressions per season.
· Lobby signs located at the entrances to Boettcher Concert Hall. Est. 200,000 impressions.
· Company booth presence inside Boettcher Concert Hall in conjunction with concerts.
Est. 1,800 impressions per booth.
· Product placement inside or outside Boettcher Concert Hall. Est. 200,000 impressions.
· Year-round placement on major gifts plaque inside Boettcher Concert Hall lobby.
Est. 200,000 impressions.
· Dedicated concert opportunities, including complimentary VIP tickets; recognition in
concert program and stage announcements; and pre-concert backstage tour for VIPs.
Customer and Employee Benefits
· Invitations to all Colorado Symphony special events, including Open Rehearsals,
Cast Parties, On-Stage LIVE! and Chamber Musicales.
· Discount and complimentary tickets for employees.
· Musician performances at client development and employee events.
· Volunteer opportunities.
Personalized Music Partnerships
The Colorado Symphony has the unique ability to develop specialized performances and events, music recordings and new compositions or arrangements for business development and entertainment purposes.
If you or your company is interested in any of these opportunities, as well as the many projects, concerts and events available for sponsorship throughout the season, please contact Christina Carlson at 303.308.2495 or via email.