A Colorado Symphony small ensemble will visit your school to present a program of music integrated with language arts, math or science. Choose from the options below, including available program combinations that can serve all grades.
CURRICULUM CONNECTIONS Music, Language Arts, Math, Science, History
COST $400-$600 for two back-to-back performances
NOTES Financial Assistance is available. Not all programs can be combined.
2018/19 IN-SCHOOL PROGRAMS
ONCE UPON A TIME (Grades PreK – 5)
These storytelling programs introduce students to classical music, instruments or the orchestra, and support language arts instruction. See below for program combinations that can serve all grades.
Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 2
- Aesop Times Two: The Tortoise and the Hare & The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- The Steadfast Tin Soldier
- Audrey and the Amazing Violin
Recommended for Grade 3 – Grade 5
- Tungi and the Giant (African Folktale)
- Paul Bunyan (A Tall Tale with Music)