The Crescendo Society
Young Professionals of the Colorado Symphony
The Crescendo Society is a collective of Young Professionals, concert-enthusiasts, and philanthropists engaged in the community to promote Colorado Symphony performances, social hours, and Crescendo Society special events.
Our mission is to foster a community of young professionals while creating a deeper awareness and appreciation for the Colorado Symphony amongst the next generation. The Crescendo Society offers discounted tickets to symphony performances, exclusive pre- or post- show events, community engagement, and fundraising opportunities.
Please see the Membership tab below for membership level details.
A Night Out after The Goonies in Concert
Friday, October 11, 2019
The Crescendo Society: Young Professionals of the Colorado Symphony offer two membership levels:
Founding Member Level
The Founding Member Level is available to donors of $250 or more per season.
- Discounted tickets to Crescendo Society Colorado Symphony performances
- Complimentary tickets to invitations to Crescendo Society-exclusive special events
- Discount codes to select Colorado Symphony performances (not limited to Classics and Symphony Pops).
In addition, the Founding Members will get recognition as sponsors in Soundings Magazine (usually a minimum $500 donation is required for this) as well as access to young professional tickets to the Colorado Symphony Ball.
To join the Founding Member Level, make your $250 or more donation today!
JOIN FOUNDING MEMBER LEVEL
The Patron Level is free to join and gives exclusive discount codes to select Classics and Symphony Pops Colorado Symphony performances and invitations to exclusive Crescendo Society special events.
To join the Patron Level:
JOIN PATRON LEVEL
- Select the Young Professionals E-mail Interest from within the E-mail List Preferences of your current Colorado Symphony account.
- Create a new account if you do not already have one. Select the Young Professionals E-mail Interest for your E-mail List Preferences.
Contact Caiti Glasgo, Director of Major Gifts, at 303.308.2475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.