YES, we love when our patrons dress up, but please follow the guidelines put in place by the City of Denver, who operates Boettcher Concert Hall. Patrons are allowed to wear costumes that comply with the following stipulations:
- NO real, simulated, or perceived weapons will be permitted. Security personnel reserve the final decision authority on what is considered a weapon.
- NO realistic military, police, fireman, or security costumes will be permitted. Security personnel reserve the final decision authority on what is considered realistic.
- NO items that could be transferred onto the seats or other patrons clothing, i.e. excessive fake blood, make-up, or face paint, glitter, etc.
- NO items that would obstruct another patron’s view and sightline to the stage.
- NO bulky costumes or costume items that would obstruct the aisles.
- Costumed patrons consent to searches of their person, which may include pat downs.
Items identified on or under costumes that could pose a potential security or safety concern must be stored away from Boettcher Concert Hall; these items will NOT be permitted to be checked into the coat check. Security personnel reserve the final decision authority on what is considered a security or safety concern. All patrons must consent to a visual search of bags, purses, or backpacks. No such item larger than 24” wide and/or 24” tall and/or 12” thick will be allowed in the house of the theatre. These items will be allowed to be checked into the coat check. All patrons are encouraged to arrive early to this performance to accommodate these additional security measures to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.