Individual donors of $2,750 or more provide essential support for the Colorado Symphony to invest in diverse offerings, attract the best artists, and foster a thriving artistic community. Luminary Society members receive premium benefits including exclusive donor events, behind-the-scenes access, connections with the musicians, and much more. Our team is here to support your philanthropic goals and we look forward to connecting with you.
Events & Benefits
Luminary Society Members receive the best Colorado Symphony has to offer. Through your investment in the Colorado Symphony, contributors like you enable us to honor classical music traditions and look toward creating a thriving artistic future for our community. Major donors generously fund innovative programming, experimental partnerships, and essential youth education programs.
- Saturday, September 16, 2023 | Season Opening Celebration, Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony with Peter Oundjian
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023 | Open Rehearsal, Amadeus Live
- Tuesday, January 16, 2024 | Chamber Musicale featuring Concertmaster Yumi Hwang-Williams
- Thursday, January 25, 2024 | Open Rehearsal, Mozart & Now with Peter Oundjian
- Saturday, February 24, 2024 | Post-Concert Reception, Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony with Marin Alsop
How to RSVP:
Please RSVP through the monthly Luminary Society newsletter or contact the Development team:
Lillie Combs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303.308.2475
$2,750 Level Donor
Donate $2,750 per year and receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive events that may include open rehearsals, chamber musicales, meet & greets, concert receptions, and much more! Invitations will be sent via the monthly Luminary Society newsletter.
- Advance access to concerts with one-night-only special guest artists.
- Early access to single tickets before the public.
- VIP Ticket Concierge.
- Recognition in Soundings, Colorado Symphony’s magazine available at all performances.
- Annual recognition on major gifts plaque in Boettcher Concert Hall lobby.
Benefit Fair Market Value: $110.00
$5,000 Level Donor
Donate $5,000 per year and receive all the benefits listed at the $2,750 Level, plus:
- Complimentary tickets to a shared dedicated concert.
- Invitations to Seated with the Symphony (sit onstage for a rehearsal with the orchestra)
Benefit Fair Market Value: $470.00