Purchase a Musicurious Student Membership and attend 2021/22 Colorado Symphony concerts all season long at no extra cost. With two plans to choose from, you can select the one that works best for you - and your budget.
How do Student Memberships work?
- Memberships are available for purchase in person at the Colorado Symphony Box Office using a valid Student ID.
- On the date of the performance you want to attend, visit the Colorado Symphony Box Office and tell a member of the Patron Services team your name and that you have a Student Membership.
- The Box Office will help you select the best available seat(s).
- Seats are first-come, first-served and based on availability the night of the performance. We recommend contacting the Box Office ahead of time to check availability.
- If you are attending with another student and you wish to sit together, please visit the Box Office together and have your seats assigned at the same time.
This pass allows the member to receive one ticket to most* 2021/22 Season concerts and to bring a fellow student at no additional charge.
The guest must be a student and must present a valid student ID prior to receiving a ticket.
This pass allows the member to receive one ticket to most* 2021/22 Season concerts.
Spotlight concerts (including, but not limited to, An Evening with Dianne Reeves and your Colorado Symphony (FEB 19) and An Evening with Leslie Odom, Jr. and your Colorado Symphony are not eligible for Musicurious Membership tickets. Some additional concerts may not be eligible for Musicurious Membership tickets.
Tickets are subject to availability; We strongly recommend contacting the box office or checking online to confirm availability of your selected performance ahead of time.
Musicurious Memberships are intended for high school and college aged students and are not intended to be used in conjunction with a Subscription or Flex Pass.
Memberships are valid for one season only (September 1, 2021 - May 31, 2022).