The Colorado Symphony offers discounted ticket prices for children 12 and under, students and educators with a valid ID. This discount is eligible for all Classics, Symphony Pops, Holiday, and Movie at the Symphony concerts at Boettcher Concert Hall. Click here to read about the types of classic symphonic concerts.
$10 Student and Educator Tickets
Students and educators can purchase $10* tickets to select+ concerts over the phone, in-person at the Box Office, or online at coloradosymphony.org using code LISTEN. Enter code LISTEN first, then select the Student/Teacher Discount price type when choosing your seat. A valid student or educator ID must be shown upon purchase or at ticket pick-up. All concerts are subject to availability and a limited number of discounted tickets are available per performance, so buy early!
- *Student and educator tickets are $10 plus applicable fees and taxes.
- A valid student or educator ID is required for EACH discounted ticket; One discounted ticket per valid ID. Limit one discounted ticket per online Order. If you need to purchase multiple discounted tickets, please contact the Box Office at (303) 623-7876. Non student/educators using these tickets will be asked to pay full price upon arrival. If you are a homeschool group without IDs, contact the Box Office at (303) 623-7876.
- All tickets purchased in advance must be picked up from Will Call at the Box Office.
- +Student and educator tickets are available for select Classics, Symphony Pops, Alternative, Movie at the Symphony, Holiday, and Spotlight. Not valid on Family concerts, Imagination Artist concerts, Gregory Alan Isakov with the Colorado Symphony, An Evening with Kristin Chenoweth and your Colorado Symphony, Perlman Plays Hollywood with your Colorado Symphony, An Evening with Bernadette Peters and your Colorado Symphony, Disney’s Hocus Pocus in Concert, Celtic Woman: The Best of Christmas Tour, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone In Concert, or select other performances yet to be announced.
- Student and educator tickets are available in price levels 2 and 3 only, while supplies last.
Student Memberships give access to most performances at Boettcher Concert Hall all season long for a one-time fee. With two plans to choose from, you can select the one that works best for you – and your budget. All concerts are subject to availability and a limited number of Student Membership tickets are available per performance.
Solo Student Membership
This pass allows the member to receive one ticket to most* 2021/22 Season concerts.
Harmony Student Membership
This pass allows the member to receive one ticket to most* 2021/22 Season concerts and to bring a fellow student at no additional charge. The guest must be a student and must present a valid student ID prior to receiving a ticket.
- Memberships are available for purchase in-person at the Colorado Symphony Box Office using a valid Student ID.
- On the date of the performance you want to attend, visit the Colorado Symphony Box Office and tell a member of the Patron Services team your name and that you have a Student Membership.
- The Box Office will help you select the best available seat(s).
- Seats are first-come, first-served and based on availability the night of the performance. We recommend contacting the Box Office ahead of time to check availability.
- If you are attending with another student and you wish to sit together, please visit the Box Office together and have your seats assigned at the same time.
- Student Membership tickets are available for Classics, Symphony Pops, Holiday, and Movie at the Symphony performances while supplies last. Not available for Alternative or Spotlight series performances.
- Memberships are valid for one season only (September 1, 2021 – May 31, 2022).
$10 Child Tickets
Children and families enjoy Colorado Symphony performances, especially our Holiday, Family, and Movie at the Symphony performances. All children require a ticket regardless of age, however tickets for children 12 and under to select+ concerts are only $10*. All concerts are subject to availability and a limited number of discounted tickets are available per performance, so buy early!
- Child tickets are $10 plus applicable fees and taxes.
- These tickets are intended ONLY for children. Adults using child tickets will be asked to pay full price upon arrival.
- Child tickets are available in price levels 1, 2, and 3 only, while supplies last.
- +Child tickets are available for Classics, Symphony Pops, Holiday, and Movie at the Symphony performances while supplies last. Not valid on Alternative or Spotlight series concerts.
- Please Note: Classics concerts tend to be between 2 and 3 hours long, so please consider this when deciding whether or not to bring your child. If your child is disturbing other patrons, an usher may ask you to take your child into the lobby for the remainder of the performance, without refund.